Z.M. Heaters – background and move into diesel space heaters
- Z.M. Heaters started as ZMO Systems in 2011.
- We secured exclusive UK distribution for the Hiton brand of universal workshop waste oil heaters.
- We sold these at competitive prices to trade businesses with access to used oil, like car garages as well as agricultural and industrial workshops.
- In 2012 we reach agreement to supply GSF Car Parts waste oil heater programme, replacing their previous supplier. This led to interest from other UK distribution groups.
- In 2012 we formed a new heating business to further accelerate our growth.
- In 2013 we created the Z.M. Heaters brand to replace our previous ZMO Systems alias.
- In 2013 we decided to move away from the Hiton brand to reduce our waste oil range, best buying from multiple-suppliers, increase our conventional fuel range and build up our own Z.M. Heaters brand.
- In 2013 we decided to broaden our products programme with direct diesel space heaters.
- In 2014, we have sourced a range of diesel space heaters from a leading factory and bought in bulk under our own Z.M. Heaters brand.
- In 2016 we moved sourcing from China to S. Korea to further improve quality
Z.M. Heaters commitment to customer value
Z.M. Heaters ethos is based on simple, uncomplicated service we aim to :
- Buy quality industrial space heaters direct from manufacturer
- Sell at exceptional prices
- Then support products by phone and with spare parts programmes
We also :
- Offer good quality product information on the web
- Provide sensible unbiased presales suggestions to help you select the right products
- Offer full e-commerce facilities
By carefully controlling our costs and concentrating on doing the things we do as well as we can we can excel as a simple “no frills” commercial heating supplier. We are able to offer you far more than a generic e-commerce supplier at far lower prices than many more established competitors.